Nioitori for Shoes and Boots — just place in your footwear to eat odors!
Item No. : N-S3BGR
For Shoes and Boots
Just place in smelly footwear and it will block the formation of mold, bacteria, and odors.
Nioitori for Shoes and Boots is wrapped in non-woven cloth to protect your precious garments. The product comes with a cord that lets you pull it in and out of your shoes with ease.
Other odor-eating sheets didn’t work, but this did!
The unpleasant odor in my boots went away overnight!
Q When should I replace the sheet?A Once the sheet color becomes pale, it is time to replace it. (Lasts about 60 days)
Q Can this product be used in a shoe box or cubby?A This product is intended exclusively for use in shoes and boots. If you want to use it in a shoe box, please purchase the Nioitori Versatile Type.
Q How long will the product last if unopened?A It has a shelf life of one year from the purchase date. Store the product in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight.
Q Will this eliminate “black” mold?A No, it will not. First use bleach or another agent to clean the area.
Q Does the color of the sheet indicate performance?A All three colors have the same performance.
Using our products
- Hang up the product wherever mold or odors bother you. (Note: cannot be used in a refrigerator)
- The active ingredient is heavier than air, so hang the product up in as high a location as possible, allowing the agent to sink downward.
- If mold has already propagated, first clean the area before use.
- After opening, the scent may seem a bit strong, but it will fade after a few days.
- Once the sheet color becomes pale, it is time to replace it. (Ongoing effectiveness of product may vary by usage conditions.)
Product use related warnings
- This product is not intended to be eaten. Do not feed this product to children or pets under any circumstances.
- If you feel sick while using the product, suspend use immediately.
- The active ingredient begins vaporizing once the product is opened and cannot be stored after that point; use the product until it expires.
- Note that the product may take some time to work if used in a very dirty location or one in which there are many substances causing odors.
- The product should not be left for prolonged periods of time in contact with a single surface or item. The product may change the color or structure of surfaces with which it is in contact. (In particular, cloth, resin, and painted surfaces.)
- Do not install the product in high temperature locations, such as adjacent to an air conditioner exhaust opening.
- Store the product out of the reach of children and away from direct sunlight.
- In the event that there is a defect in the product, you are entitled to an exchange only. Note that the warranty does not apply if we have no active stock of the product.
- We waive all liability for accidents, damage, or other problems arising from failure to follow the warnings and instructions on the product package and in the product manual, or from improper installation and use.
- Note that specifications may be subject to change following improvements to the quality of the product.